This article explains all the best home remedies and natural treatments for acne, pimples, and blackheads that will naturally lead to healthy and clear skin! There are tons of products and web pages about pimples so we have tried hard to list only the most effective and organic methods that have been proven to work time and time again.
Diet, exercise, and stress. They are three things that many of us have in our lives and yet, they are three factors that can drastically affect your skin and therefore, your acne. Small and simple tweaks can play a big role in your acne breakouts, and help to clear up your skin. Though we may be able to control these three factors and make adjustments, there’s one thing we just can’t do anything about; the weather!
Have you ever noticed that when the mercury drops and the cold harsh winds are beating on your face, treating your acne becomes much more troublesome? I sure have. Let’s just say that treating wind-burned acne-covered skin is no treat.
Pimples. Zits. Blemishes. Blotches. Spots. No matter what you call it, when acne shows up on your skin you will do just about anything to get rid of it. Sure you could slather your skin with all sorts of store-bought products but they are full of harmful chemicals that some of us just aren’t comfortable with using on our body. Instead, why not hit the kitchen, raid your cupboards, and make your own natural acne treatments that are better for your skin, easy to make, and are much more affordable.
Curious to know how I do this? Good. Keep reading.
What is Acne?
Pimples, spots or acne are bacterial infections in the oil glands which usually have pus and will raise bumps in the skin. Most people will admit that they hate having pimples and the process of getting rid of them can be quite confusing. Pimples are simply just not attractive and are usually considered to be embarrassing.
Almost every individual suffers from pimples at some point in his life. If they are not treated in a proper way, they can even lead to scarring. It is quite difficult to get rid of acne scars if pimples are not controlled in their early stages.
The most common areas for pimples would be the face, neck, chest, the back and even the shoulders. Since these are infections, then there are remedies for pimples and ways to actually get rid of them without having to spend a fortune on different products. If you are serious about learning how to get rid of pimples, you should certainly try some of these home remedies.
Teenagers as well as Adults get Acne
Teenagers generally suffer from acne because of the hormonal changes in their bodies during puberty. However it is not uncommon to find adults suffering from acne too.
How to Tackle Adult Pimples
In most of the cases, adult acne can be troublesome, as we think that after crossing certain age, we have outgrown the problem of pimples. However, this is not true and many adults too suffer from acne. As a first thing, you should see a medical health specialist to see if there is any problem of rosacea and eczema. They can be treated easily and weaned out before trying other medications.
So, how to get rid of a pimple problem in adults ?, Well, you can begin by drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water a day. This alone would help in clearing off most of the pimples on your face.
Causes of Acne
The main cause for acne or a pimple is the blocking of hair follicles because of an overproduction of oil glands on the skin surface. Dead skin cells tend to accumulate with this oil in the hair follicle to form raised bumps, which result in whiteheads or blackheads. The swelling and redness associated with pimples is caused by the bacteria that multiply inside the pores.
Stress is another cause for acne. When in stress, the body’s hormonal levels tend to increase, which in turn leads to the increased production of oil on the skin and a consequent acne breakout.
Even oil based makeup, cream and moisturizers can clog your skin pores. Its continuous use and not removing your makeup before sleeping can be another trigger or cause for acne.
Do not take too much of vitamins as some vitamins like B1, B6 and B12 all cause acne. Avoiding these vitamins can help prevent acne.
It is important that you carefully use anabolic steroids as they can stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum than required. This increased sebum production is once again another trigger for the formation of acne.
You have to be careful while cleaning your face as it is extremely sensitive. Gently clean your face to avoid any damage to the skin. No matter if it is hot or cold, it is better to use warm water to wash your face to avoid dehydration and dryness.
There are some foods that are high in fats and sugars, which may trigger an acne breakout. This is why it is better to avoid these fatty foods, and follow a healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables and proteins.
There is a chance of menstruating and pregnant women suffering from an acne breakout because of the fluctuations in their androgen hormone levels.
Do not squeeze the pimple or acne as this only leaves scars, can make the infection go deeper into the skin and can spread the acne.
It is not easy to find the best acne treatment method; you have to find the cause first, so that you can avoid or eliminate the trigger and future acne breakouts. While stress triggers acne in some people, fatty foods could trigger acne breakouts in another person.
Though elimination of the trigger like stress, makeup, anabolic steroids and fatty food can help avoid acne, if you have a hereditary predisposition to acne, it may not be that easy avoiding breakouts.
Blackheads commonly are black or yellow in color, and they are small bumps which appear on your pores. They have the tendency to cover the hair follicles with dead skin cells and sebum while they often appear on your nose, forehead, chest, neck, and essentially all the places that contain a lot of oil glands. Blackheads are caused due to excessive sebum [oil] accumulation in the sebaceous ducts in overactive sebaceous glands.
Blackheads are also known as open comedones, which appear like a blackish plug. They are commonly seen on the face and nose, but may occur on the chest, back and other parts of the body. The substance found in the blackheads consists of keratin and sebum, which becomes dark on oxidation of melanin. The blackheads on the nose are probably the most common places to get the skin problem, as the nose tends to be the most oiliest part of the face.
The main factor that causes them to appear is bad hygiene, because if your hygiene isn’t that good, your pores will be filled with bacteria and germs; therefore, you then start to get blackheads on your face.
The process for getting rid of blackheads is just the same as any other type of pimple and applying the remedies we talk about in the next sections of this article will be more than enough to cure any blackhead problem. However, that being said, blackheads are indeed a little easier to get rid of than other more menacing types of acne or pimples. The first thing to try which is definitely not recommended for any other type of spot other than a blackhead is to simple and gently squeeze them out (without breaking the skin). Make sure your hands are 100% clean and disinfected before you try this and for goodness sake be gentle.
Watch this video for an ingenious way to get rid of blackheads.
Healthy Habits Prevents Acne Breakouts
Probably best home remedy or prevention method for acne is to develop a few healthy habits like washing your hands and face regularly, eating healthy, sleeping regularly and exercising would go a long way in preventing acne or pimples. Also, sleeping on the face increases chances of acne. Stress is also considered to trigger acne or pimples, so maintain stress levels are also helpful. Additionally, the answer to how to get clear skin and a clean complexion rests with the frequency and adherence one shows towards utilizing remedies from home to cure acne.
- Avoid Junk Food: Avoid processed and junk food and food items that are rich in vegetable oil and sugar.
- Eliminate Stress: You should also reduce stress in your life and take adequate sleep.
- Drink Water: You should consume considerable quantities of water (about eight to ten glasses) to remove toxins from your body.
- Remove Make-Up: Make sure you wash off all your make-up before sleeping. This gives your skin space to breathe, and helps prevent acne.
Basic Skin Care
- When you are washing your face, you must use your hands instead of any rough face cloth. Ensure that your hands are clean.
- Wash your face with a lukewarm water at least thrice a day to keep your pores clean to reduce the the problem of pimples.
- Dry it using a clean towel. You should avoid rubbing.
- You should use a mild soap that has been specifically recommended for facial use, preferably made from natural ingredients like aloe.
Steaming is very beneficial before using any home remedies because it opens the pores and softens the skin. After steaming and before using any of the remedies below, blackhead softening methods can be followed for better results. The blackhead softening methods include: application of face scrub made up of green tea, application of poultice made from grated potatoes, and application of paste made from ground radish seeds.
A Sticky Solution – Honey Zaps Zits Dead!
One of the most under-rated ingredients when it comes to battling acne is something you probably already have sitting in your cupboards, just begging to be spread onto your skin.
Honey has been used medicinally for hundreds of years and recently has really started to create a buzz in the skincare world thanks to its antibacterial properties. Not only is it great for cleansing but it helps to clear away the infectious bacteria that feeds our acne, causing painful and unsightly spots on your skin. However, it is very important for you to buy raw and unfiltered honey as it has highest concentration of nutrients.
All you have to do is simply:
- pour some Honey into a small bowl
- dip a (clean) fingertip into the Honey and apply directly to your pimple
- allow the Honey to sit and soak in for up to 10 minutes
- wash off and pat dry
If you stay consistent in your application, you should see your acne subsiding in a few short days. Alternatively, you could follow the same process listed above but rapidly tap your finger (with the Honey on it) onto your blemish. By doing this you will actually help to draw out any additional dirt or bacteria caught in your pores thanks to the suction created by the sticky nectar and your finger.
Just be sure you are using unprocessed Honey so that you aren’t adding any unwanted chemicals to your skin.
Salicylic Sweetness – Strawberries Stop Spots
Now I don’t know about you but usually I don’t really think of Salicylic Acid as sweet but when you are using Strawberries to fight acne, the taste is hard to ignore. Not that I taste-test my acne treatments…okay…maybe just once…or twice.
Thanks to the Salicylic Acid naturally found in Strawberries, you can use them to gradually battle blemishes without having to spend big money. And what’s even better is you can use them as a spot treatment or mash them up into an overall face mask.
To use them as a spot treatment just cut a Strawberry in half and place the cut end directly onto your pimple. Hold the Strawberry there for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off that area and patting dry.
If you are looking for a more overall treatment, just round up:
- 1/2 cup of mashed Strawberries
- 1 Egg White, beaten
- 2 teaspoons of Honey
Once you have your ingredients together, mix them all up until evenly combined. Then simply spread your mixture all over your face and allow it to sit on your skin for up to 15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
The natural Salicylic Acid content from the Strawberries and the Egg Whites will work to suck the bacteria out of the area surrounding your pimples, meaning it will also suck the life out of those zits. The Honey on the other hand, as mentioned above, will work to cleanse the area leaving your skin clean and bacteria-free.
Again, just make sure you stay consistent in your acne routine in order to see the best results.
A Savory Solution – Garlic Juice for Ridding Acne
Not every acne treatment can be sweet, although it would be great if they could be! However, with that being said, this simple pimple remedy uses one of my favorite ingredients and always seems to make me hungry.
Garlic, or more specifically, the juice found inside Garlic is a powerful disinfectant and antiseptic. This means it helps to blast through bacteria and cleanse the area that surrounds your pimples, when applied directly to your skin.
Just simply grab a clove of Garlic, cut it in half and apply it directly to your problem areas. Keep the Garlic on your pimple for up to 10 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
Thanks to its bacteria-blasting power, the fresh cut Garlic will help to dry out your zits in no time as long as you stay diligent in your application. And no, you won’t smell like Garlic but you will have acne-free skin in only a few short days!
Et voila! 3 effective and simple pimple remedies that will not only help get rid of your acne but will save you some serious coin along the way.
Ahhh Mother Nature, she sure knows how to make a solid skincare solution!
A Mean, Green Acne Fighting Facial Cream
What you need:
- 1 freshly pulped aloe stalk (or 1tbsp 100% natural aloe gel)
- 2 inches of freshly peeled cucumber
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons rosewater
- A blender
Once you have all your ingredients, simply:
- mix together your rosewater and cucumber in your blender
- once it’s blended, grab a clean dish and pour your rosewater and cucumber blend
- give it a good stir and add remaining ingredients
- continue to stir together vigorously until all your ingredients come together in unison
- using your (clean) hands, gently massage your facial cream all over face and allow it to soak in for about 5-10 minutes
- rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry
What is so great about this simple and natural DIY acne cream is that it costs pennies per application and the wholesome ingredients are excellent for your skin.
While cucumber and aloe help soothe and rehydrate your skin, the baking soda gently exfoliates dead skin cells away while the tea tree oil and rosewater (a natural antiseptic) prevent future breakouts!
Simple, quick, cheap and natural – that’s my kind of acne treatment!
Generally, people tend to get nervous about any eruptions on their faces, considering it to be a great aesthetical problem, and therefore proceed to rupture it, which leads to an increase in the number of pimples or eruptions. Rupturing pimples can also lead to chronic acne, which is harder to get rid of.
Acne and Pimple Treatments
Before beginning your home treatment for pimples, you should keep few things in mind. First, skin of every person varies in texture and composition, so every home remedy may not show identical result for different persons. Sometimes, a remedy that works for one person may not work for another. Therefore, in order to get the best results, you should use two to three home remedies to see which one works best for you.
Home remedies for acne are very popular and and really effective at treating this common skin condition. The harmful anti-pimple creams and other products in the market don’t offer much permanent relief from the condition and they’re not very natural either.
Many people want a cure for acne which is instant, almost magical, and are fooled by telemarketers into buying useless creams or pills. How to get clear skin is not just a question which deals with the skin, but one which is related to complete physical well-being. A healthy body would have less chance of developing and sort of acne or pimples as compared to an unfit body.
So here is a list of the most popular and effective natural home remedies available.
- Acne Diet: Make some changes to your diet by eating more of fruits and vegetables and reducing your consumption of processed food and dairy products like cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Lemon Juice for Acne: Just wash the affected region with soap and water, and dab some lemon juice to cotton and apply on the acne in the morning and evening. Even a mixture of the juice of one lemon with equal amount of rose water offers an effective home remedy. Apply the mixture on the face, and rinse off after 30 minutes. Repeat this procedure for half an hour for about three to four weeks. Regular application of this mixture not only helps get rid of acne, but also effectively remedies any skin blemishes. Lemon juice can also be mixed with the same amount of groundnut oil to also help prevent and even cure pimples. This juice can also be used with sandalwood powder or cinnamon powder to help reduce pimples quickly.
- Lime Juice and Milk: Fresh lime juice is mixed with a glass of boiled milk to prepare a face wash. The face wash can be used for treating all types of acne, especially blackheads.
Home Made Fruit Acid Masks for Acne: Facial masks are certainly used a lot for different reasons but a mask with grated apple and honey can be a great treatment. Likewise you can try a fruit mask made from the paste of pineapple, kiwi, lemon or strawberry with aloe Vera sap or honey. Apply and leave the face mask on the face for fifteen minutes and then wash thoroughly. For best results, apply the face mask at least twice a week.
- Orange and Lemon Remedy: Try making a paste by pounding orange or lemon peel to a paste with water, and applying to the infected area. You could also add some ground flour and honey to the mixture to form a paste so that it also cleanses and naturally nourishes your skin. It also decreases the size of your pores. Keep it on the surface for about 20 minutes. Allow your blackheads or acne to absorb all of the nutrients such as vitamin C that orange and lemon peels have. Remember, the peel of each fruit happens to contain more health and skin benefits than the fruit itself.
- Papaya Juice: Raw papaya juice applied directly on the face is really helpful to cure acne naturally.
- Strawberries: Strawberries, egg and honey make a wicked paste to fight acne problems. See the strawberry recipe above.
- Potato for Acne: Apply potato flour to your acne before sleeping at night. This helps to dry out your acne and is an effective natural treatment. A mixture of honey and grated apple is also very effective home remedy in solving acne issues.
- Garlic for Acne: Puree a mixture of 2 parts of garlic and 1 part of water in a blender and using a cotton bud, dab the mixture directly on to the acne. The garlic helps in drying the pimples out. Even rubbing garlic on pimples a few times a day naturally helps get rid of the acne. However do not rub too vigorously as it can break the skin and cause an intense burning sensation when garlic comes in contact with raw skin. Eating garlic can also help as well. (See our garlic recipe above)
- Cucumber for Acne:Grated cucumber is also one of the better home remedies available. You just have to apply it on the face, leave it on for fifteen minutes and wash off. This is best for people who constantly pop pimples as it helps soothe the inflammation. Besides using grated cucumber to treat acne, it can also be used to prevent blackheads and to keep your skin moisturized and fortified in a safe and natural way.
- Tomatoes for Acne: Tomatoes are listed in the natural acne remedies as well. You just have to cut the tomato into two and rub a half on the affected region to open up facial skin pores. Wash off after fifteen minutes and you will find a marked improvement in your acne condition. It also makes your skin smooth.
- Mint Juice and Tomato Paste: Another home remedy is the application of fresh mint juice with equal amounts of ripe tomato paste is also effective.
- Coriander and Turmeric Juice: There are plenty of juices out there that can help cure pimples and coriander juice mixed with turmeric will be an effective home remedy and mint juice can be a viable replacement for the coriander if it’s not available. Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes and washed with the lukewarm water.
- Honey, Tomato and Camphor Remedy: Apply a mixture of a teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon of tomato juice and camphor lotion on the infected area for fifteen minutes. Then wash the mixture off using lukewarm water, followed with cold water to help lighten marks and spots left by acne. (See our honey recipe for acne above)
- Fenugreek: A paste is prepared by crushing Fenugreek leaves and applied to the blackheads. Then it is left untouched for 20 minutes and washed with lukewarm water. The paste takes away blackheads while washing. The application should be repeated every night until desired results are achieved.
- Aloe Vera for Acne: One of the effective natural cures for all types of acne is rubbing stevia or aloe vera which is easily available in health food stores. Aloe vera is famous for its medicinal values, and applying it twice a day on the acne can help heal acne and acne scars left behind by the pimples. Aloe is one of the very best natural remedies for many skin conditions.
- Chamomile Tea Remedy: Try wetting a cotton ball with cooled chamomile tea, and applying it on the acne area after washing your face.
- Salt and Lemon Natural Remedy: A mixture of a teaspoon of salt and lemon and a tablespoon of water form an effective acne killing solution. Just mix the mixture well, and using a cotton ball, dab the mixture on pimples at night to quickly dry acne.
- Honey and Cinnamon for Acne: Try applying a mixture of cinnamon and honey on the pimples before sleeping and rinsing off with warm water in the morning. You will get clear skin and face after a few weeks’ time. The sticky nature of honey may make you feel itchy; however its results are worth tolerating this. Mix three tablespoons honey and one teaspoon cinnamon powder and leave overnight. Apply this home made paste to the face for two to three weeks regularly to get good results. (See honey recipe above)
- Eggs for Acne and Blackheads: Eggs are highly effective in treating not only adult pimples but scars as well. First, just crack open a regular sized egg, and then start to separate the egg whites and the yolk. Afterwards, apply the egg whites all over the areas that have blackheads, and after the surface hardens, make sure that you then wash the surface with lukewarm water. Never wash the surface with cold nor hot water, as it will shock the skin cells causing them to worsen. When you wipe the surface, make sure that you only pat the surface, not scrub, because it will cause early stages of wrinkles on that area. After you have used the egg whites, make sure that you then apply the egg yolk on the surface, and once it hardens, you should then wash it again with lukewarm water. Egg whites actually minimizes the size of your pores while the egg yolk acts as a natural moisturizer.
- Turmeric and Sandalwood Powder: Mixture of turmeric powder with sandalwood powder is also a good cure for acne, and also does great things for the skin. Application of paste prepared by mixing 5gm of red sandalwood and 5 gm of turmeric with milk helps to get rid of blackheads and pimples.
- Sandalwood Paste: You should apply a past of rose water and sandalwood on your skin. Allow it it stay there for night and wash it off the next day. This should be repeated every day until pimples disappear completely.
- Olive Oil for Acne: This is also effective in removing adult acne. It also makes your skin smooth.
- Groundnut Oil and Lime Juice: One teaspoonful of groundnut oil is mixed with one teaspoonful of fresh lime juice to prepare a mixture. This is applied to affected area to prevent the formation of blackheads and other forms of acne.
- Vitamins for Acne: Food rich in Vitamin C and E helps to revitalize the skin due to their antioxidant properties and aid to prevent acne and remove old scar marks. Zinc proves to be very helpful for treating acne. So, a diet rich in these vitamins and minerals must be included in ones diet to obtain the desired benefit.
- Ice your Pimples: You should apply ice on your pimples few times a day to reduce swelling and make them less noticeable.
Other Interesting Home Remedies
- Yeast Remedy: Make a paste of a teaspoon of yeast and water and dab it on your pimples. Once dry, wash your skin.
- Toothpaste for Acne: Although toothpaste isn’t very natural usually, it is a good acne remedy. Even applying toothpaste to your pimples and blackheads at night works wonders. Just apply it on your face and especially on the acne overnight. There will be some burning on applying the toothpaste which is normal, as it disappears after fifteen minutes. Although toothpaste does not cure acne, it has cooling ingredients that reduces acne inflammation and reduces the size of the pimples. Surprisingly, toothpaste is one of the most effective remedies there is.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne: Dabbing cotton buds in apple cider vinegar and applying this cotton bud on affected areas helps treat acne.
- Vinegar and Salt Remedy: Mix a mixture of vinegar and salt and rub it on the acne. Wash off after 10 – 20 minutes using lukewarm water.
- Tea Tree Oil for Acne: Tea tree has powerful antibacterial properties that helps cure acne. After thoroughly cleaning your face using a mild cleanser, apply it on the acne and affected parts so that the oil reaches the skin.
- Wheat Germ and Marigold: Wheat germ and marigold have also been proven to be great remedies for pimples.
- Almond Powder and Rosewater: A fine paste of almond powder mixed with rose water is applied to the affected area which helps in removing blackheads and cleansing acne infection.
- Nutmeg And Milk: Nutmeg and milk is probably my personal favorite remedy for blackheads, because it doesn’t just get rid of the blackheads super fast, but it also leaves the skin super soft as well. Just grind a couple of nutmegs, and then mix it with milk. Afterwards, apply the mixture all over the surface that have blackheads, then make sure that you keep it on for about 5 to 10 minutes. Just like all of the remedies, wash it with lukewarm water, as you don’t want your blackheads to worsen from the harsh cold and hot water. Hot water actually opens the pores while cold water closes the pores but also leaves them shocked at the same time.
- Epsom Salts and Iodine for Blackheads: To one fourth cup of hot water, one teaspoonful of Epson salt and four drops of iodine is added. The mixture is mixed well and allowed to cool. The mixture is applied to the blackheads and surrounding area with a cotton ball and allowed to dry. Once the mixture is dry, blackheads are removed gently with a clean cloth.
- Boric Powder and Water Solution: A solution is prepared by mixing half tablespoon of boric powder with one and half cup of hot water. The solution is applied to the face with face napkin and patted for sometime. Then, the face is rubbed with a cotton ball to remove blackheads.
- Basil Remedy: Simmer a handful of naturally fresh and not dried basil leaves in a cup of boiling water and then keep the mixture in the fridge to cool down. Once cool, apply the mixture to the pimples and surrounding area and wash off after fifteen minutes.
- Nutmeg for Acne: Try applying a paste of milk and nutmeg on the acne. Even mixing turmeric powder with warm rose water and applying the paste over the acne helps cure acne. Just make sure it dries before cleaning your face.
- Mint Juice Mixtures: Crush strawberry leaves and orange peels and mix with fresh mint juice and water to apply on your acne and reduce pimple swelling. Even mixing turmeric powder with mint juice and applying on the acne area and washing it off after 30 minutes using lukewarm water provides relief from acne.
Special Natural Product for Skin Infections
Click the bottle to learn more about Skin Dr.
Click the bottle for further instructions to purchase Mediac – Natural remedy to prevent acne eruptions!
Combat skin imperfections with these proven cures for acne, pimples and blackheads in this demonstration video from skin care professional Courtney Gomez.
Watch this video for some more natural home remedies to get rid of pimples.
These home remedies need time to work; so you have to try them out for a few days or weeks before you see results. If one remedy does not work, there sure will be another that works. If you are serious about being able to being able to get rid of your embarrassing pimples, you will need to truly focus on being able to have the best remedies to work with. Once you focus on utilizing them, you will then start to see big results. With just a little patience and the right remedies, you will surely get rid of your acne problems.
Ebooks related to Acne
Download this ebook right now! (right click to save link as)… Relieving Your Life of Acne-HRL
Join our weekly home remedies newsletter and get home remedy and natural health ebooks like this one delivered to your inbox each week for free!
If you buy my personal book, “The Big Book of Home Remedies” you will also get immediate access to our private members area which allows you to download any of our ebooks for free. This is an extremely valuable health vault with over 415 books on all sorts of natural health and home remedy topics.
If you found this article helpful please leave a comment and share it by using the like buttons at the top of the article. Thanks for taking the time to read my article, I hope you like it.
December 5, 2012
Wow, superb blog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The entire look of your website is great, as neatly as the content!
December 11, 2013
Hi there, I got to say thanks.. there are so many remedies for acne on this page to choose from. I will sure be trying some of these out on my pimply face. I’ll come back and let you know how it went, okay?
March 18, 2015
I usually don’t have very bad acne, but my skin broke out a couple of days ago like it never has before. It’s affecting my confidence, so I would like to know how to naturally make my skin look more clear. I really liked your tip to try applying tea tree oil for acne. I’ve heard that it could be used for a lot of other things, but I didn’t know that it could clear acne. I’ll be sure to try that out at home to help me have clear skin again.
June 1, 2015
Hey this is a fantastic article. It is great that you are teaching people that you do not have to resort to expensive creams that may damage your skin. I try to advocate the same principles at my website.
February 26, 2017
I have problem wid ance n blackheads need some home remedies
October 9, 2016
I suffered from acne for 12 years (age 14 to 26). I then discovered a book entitled “Sugar Blues” by a man named William Dufty, who explained that acne is caused by Sucrose (table sugar). I gave up anything that contained sugar, and within three days, my acne completely disappeared , never to return. I also found, through further experimentation, that corn syrup also caused me acne personally, so I would recommend to anyone with acne to give up these two sweeteners.
May 20, 2017
organic medicines are the right choice if it comes to dealing with sickness.
We are providing few advices on how to live a healthy life with Home solutions.
June 3, 2017
A good number of instructions to relieve from the acne and other skin condition. This would be useful for many of them, nicely curved one. Keep Going!
July 6, 2017
Dermalmd Blemish Serum made my face so smooth and clears away any blackheads or pimples. I had no irritation or discomfort after use just a little dryness which was easily fixed with a little coconut oil. This also works wonders for preventing ingrown hairs after shaving. Wish I discovered this a long time ago!