Looking for natural nausea remedies? You’re on the right page. In most cases people prefer natural methods as they are generally the most gentle on the system and don’t induce nausea on their own accord, as other medications often do.
Nausea is a feeling that is accompanied by dizziness, and an urge to vomit, but the person may not actually vomit.
Other symptoms of nausea are fatigue, sweating and headache, and sometimes even quick breathing.
Sometimes the mouth may become parched or dry due to dehydration. There could be many reasons for it, such as overeating, food poisoning, alcohol, excessive medication and so on. Some people traveling in overcrowded buses or trains can leave them tizzy.
Morning sickness, which is also associated with nausea and vomiting, is also one of the most common symptoms during pregnancy.
Many people are intolerant to wheat or lactose, and may thus experience giddiness or nausea after eating such foods.
Here are a few natural home remedies for nausea:
Eat while you are in bed; Pregnant women experiencing nausea should eat something before getting out of their bed or before going to bed at night. Snacks such as rice cakes or crackers can help in making their blood sugar levels steady. Low sugar levels can lead to queasiness, and food rich in carbohydrates and proteins at night and during day is best to ward off nausea.
- Adjust your diet; Few theories suggest that nausea in pregnant women is possibly a way of body to remove toxins that could harm the unborn baby. Research has indicated that women eating fried and fatty food with high amounts of sugar and caffeine suffered from nausea. The best way to get relief is by modifying eating habits and to consume lots of complex carbs and small amounts of protein at small intervals though out the day. Low fat dairy products such as milk, cheese and yogurt help in easing the nausea. Additional supplements should be taken to avoid nausea.
- Ginger Water-Put three slices of fresh ginger in a cup and add brown sugar, and boiling water to taste. Drink it warm. Leave the ginger in the cup itself and top it with water one or two times a day if needed.
- Ginger Milk-Take 300ml of fresh whole milk, 30ml of fresh ginger juice, and about 30gm of brown sugar for about ten minutes. Sip this milk while it is still hot to get relief.
- Orange Peel-This is a simple nausea treatment, but is highly effective. You should peel an orange and bruise its skin by crushing and twisting it using your fingers. Now hold this skin to your nose and sniff its scent.
- Ginger root-Take one capsule of ginger root and get quick relief. You can also add a piece of ginger in your tea and dink it hot with little sips. Ginger helps in soothing your stomach and helps in treating nausea.
- You can take anti nausea herbal candies, slippery elm and red raspberry as it can help you in this case.
- Peppermint and chamomile tea has good medicinal properties and can rid you of nausea.
- Wheat germ- Mix few teaspoons of wheat germ with a cup of lukewarm milk and take this remedy at least five times in a day. This cures nausea and vomiting to a great extent.
- Boil about half a cup of rice in a cup of water for a least twenty minutes and then drain this water. You should drink it and you will feel immediate relief. This is the best and easiest nausea remedies.
- Mix a teaspoonful of honey with curry leaves and a teaspoon of lemon juice. You should take this extract for at least five times a day.
- All those who want to know easiest way on how to stop nausea, will find spearmint tea as a great cure for both nausea and continuous vomiting.
- One of the best home remedies for nausea is lemon peel. Take a slice of lemon peel (only yellow part, and not white part or its juice), and boil them in a cup of water for five minutes. Now allow this mixture to cool and add few drops of honey and then sip it. You can even drink this using a spoon.
- Baking soda-Take a cup of lukewarm water and add half a teaspoon of baking soda. Now drink this slowly.
- Apple cider vinegar- This is very effective and one of the best remedies. Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in a cup of water and drink it at least four times a day.
- Mint and lemon-You can boil mint and lemon and add some honey to this mixture when water cools down a little. Take this at least three times a day.
- Cumin seeds powder- Mix cumin seeds in water and consume few spoons a day to get rid of nausea and vomiting. This is one of the simplest home remedies that won’t take much of your efforts.
- You can also chew mint tables as they not only help in eliminating nausea symptoms, and any uneasiness in stomach.
- Take soda crackers- If you are vomiting, until it is an hour from the last time when you threw up, you should take few soda crackers. This is helpful for both adults and kids.
- Active charcoal- It is inexpensive and can alleviate your upset stomach. This is often used for inducing vomiting to rid yourself of whatever is causing nausea. It is available in many health food stores. Take two tablespoons in about six ounces of glass of water.
- Umeboshi- This is one of the best natural remedies for all those who are suffering from acute nausea. This is a traditional Japanese food and is being taken since thousands of years. This is also effective when you are traveling, and when there may be drinking. You can buy this sour plum on may online stores. You should grill this plum and when it is slightly burnt, mix it in a hot cup of green tea and drink after adding a teaspoon of honey.
- Fresh juice-Drink fresh mixed fruit juice in morning for about a week to see dramatic improvement in your nausea.
- Raspberries- All those who are suffering from nausea due to morning sickness can use raspberries. One of the easiest and most effective nausea remedies, you can simply enjoy a bowl of raspberries in morning.
Special Homeopathic Remedy for Nausea
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops is a safe, non-addictive FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve nausea, vomiting and stomach cramps.
Ebooks related to Nausea
Join our Newsletter and get this ebook and access to our whole collection absolutely free!
We never spam you, just give you some new home remedies to read every now and then. So join, we really appreciate our members!