Lavender is a flowering plant which is used in several different ways because it is renowned for its diverse benefits. Besides being used for decoration purposes, such as in ornaments and for landscaping purposes, it is also used in various medical and home remedies. It is also used for the extraction of essential oils.
A system for assessing the major components of any health condition is the Applied Kinesiology — also known as Muscle Testing. This system is biofeedback minus all the technology and gadgets which also serves as the foundation that would support and evaluate three components of health;
- The chemical component of health
- The emotional component of health
- The structural component of health
In the year 1964, Chiropractor George Goodheart, Jr. has developed this system as another way to view an individual’s condition. As the years went by, Applied Kinesiology has been used in various hospitals and clinics. Many doctors, including dentists and veterinarians, have found that Applied Kinesiology — along with its many tools and approaches — is very beneficial.
Jojoba oil, a liquid substance, is called as wax ester. It is extracted from the seeds of Jojoba shrubs.
Due to its high absorbent quality, odorless, color free texture and healing ability, it is nowadays considered as one of the most admirable and popular natural health care solutions.
Iron is a chemical element which is symbolized as (Fe) and it is one of the most abundant element (by mass) that is found on both the outer and inner core of the earth.
It forms one of the most essential chemical element which must be supplied to the body through the diet in order to meet the body requirement as the body can not synthesize it. There are two main categories of iron that exist which include:-
- Metal iron; this form of iron is mined from beneath the surface of the earth forming about ten percent of the earth. It comes from a mixture of metals and rocks referred to as iron ore.
- Mineral iron; this is the from of Iron which is basic and very essential for a healthy life. Mineral iron exist in two forms which include: Heme Iron, this is common in animal products for example meat, fish, poultry among other animal sources; non-heme iron, this form of mineral Iron is common in plants sources such as fruits and vegetables (green leafy vegetables).
Homeopathic remedy is under the branch of alternative medicine. It was established in Germany over 200 years ago. This kind of treatment administers highly diluted solutions to an individual for the purpose of promoting the same effect as the illness being treated. The Ipecac Syrup is a homeopathic remedy and is part of the home remedies to treat poison ingestion.
The Ipecac syrup came from drying the rhizome and the roots of the flowering plant Carapichea ipecacuanha or simply called Ipecacuanha. The word Ipecacuanha means “roadside sick-making plant”. This is a Tupian word from the Tupian language used by the Tupi people, a native group of Brazil that existed in the 16th to the 18th centuries.