If you are looking for the best home remedies for pimples, then you most likely know that they are bacterial infections in the oil glands and people certainly want to get rid of them.
They will usually have pus and will raise bumps in the skin. Most people will admit that they hate having pimples and the process of getting rid of them can be quite confusing.
Pimples are simply just not attractive and are usually considered to be embarrassing.
The most common areas for pimples would be the face, neck, chest, the back and even the shoulders. Since these are infections, then there are remedies for pimples and ways to actually get rid of them without having to spend a fortune on different products. If you are serious about learning how to get rid of pimples, you should certainly try some of these home remedies.
- Adding lemon juice and rose water to the affected areas can actually be a great way to calm the area down and apply the mixture for about 30 minutes. If you continue to apply this mixture for about a month, you will surely see results.
- Lemon juice can also be mixed with the same amount of groundnut oil to also help prevent and even cure pimples. This juice can also be used with sandalwood powder or cinnamon powder to help reduce pimples quickly.
- Another great remedy that you can find at home is honey as it is very good for the skin. A mixture of three tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder can actually get rid of the problem. Try this mixture for about 14 days and the pimples should start to go away.
- Facial masks are certainly used a lot for different reasons but a mask with grated apple and honey can be a great treatment.
- A great remedy that’s seldom use is rubbing garlic on the pimples throughout the day and eating garlic can also help as well. This however can cause some odor problems but it surely is one of the best home remedies for pimples.
- Another food that you can use ripe tomatoes as you can rub the pulp on the affected area for an hour to help treat pimples. Cucumber pulp surprisingly works as well. If you happen to have raw papaya juice, this will work as well.
- There are plenty of juices out there that can help cure pimples and coriander juice mixed with turmeric will be an effective home remedy and mint juice can be a viable replacement for the coriander if it’s not available.
- Tea tree oil and aloe vera are anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties and they will help reduce pimples. Things like wheat germ and marigold have also been proven to be great remedies for pimples.
Special Homeopathic Remedy for Pimples
MediAc is a risk-free, non– addictive, FDA– licensed organic acne breakouts treatment including ONE HUNDRED % homeopathic ingredients selected to treat signs of acne vulgaris including soreness, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads on the face and body, including the neck, back and shoulders.
If you are serious about being able to being able to get rid of your embarrassing pimples, you will need to truly focus on being able to have the best remedies to work with. Once you focus on these home remedies for pimples, you will then start to see big results. With just a little patience and the right remedies, you will surely get rid of your acne problems.