Do you know what a flea bomb is? It’s one of the best ways for getting rid of fleas ever invented.
Fleas are becoming a nuisance to the household because they can bring health problems to the homeowners and pets. In fact, home flea infestation has become more common nowadays because of the presence of pets inside the house.
There are actually lots of ways on how to deal with flea infestation however it cannot be denied that fleas tend to recur in the future because of the inefficiency and ineffectiveness of the strategy.
The Flea Fogger
More often than not, fleas enter the household through the entrance of pets such as cats and dogs. Pets that are not bathe often and hangout most of the time outside the house are more likely to have fleas. When the fleas enter the house, they can be very difficult to deal with. These pesky pests can suck up peoples blood and they can just lie anywhere, lay their eggs and multiply.
When the presence of fleas in the house is detected, employing an appropriate and effective measure to get rid of them must immediately be observed. This is to prevent the fleas from incurring tremendous damage to the household. There are actually lots of methods that can be employed to get rid of fleas. However, when eliminating fleas from pets, the house should thoroughly be cleaned also because almost 95% of the fleas reside in the house and the remaining 5% is found in the pet’s body. Spraying of insecticides and pesticides, cleaning the house and bathing the pets are few of the most effective home remedies to get rid of fleas.
Usage of these bombs is considered to be one of the most effective strategies to get rid of fleas permanently. An excellent bomb should contain a powerful ingredient that would act as an insect growth regulator. When shopping for a flea bomb, consumers should make sure that it capable of destroying fleas in every stage of their lives.
Flea bombs are seen to be an ideal solution to flea infestation because of the convenience and effectiveness it bring to the homeowners. However, there are a number of safety measures to be undertaken prior to the setting up. Utensils and dishes should be removed or kept from the vicinity where bombs will be placed. Everyone should also leave the house including the pets because the stinky and harmful smell which the bomb can leave behind. The bomb should be placed at the center of the area which is intended to be covered. The house should be closed including the windows to confine the powerful chemicals inside the house during the process of fumigation. Once the bomb is set off, you should immediately leave the house.
After The Flea Bomb
Return to the house a few hours after as specified by the instruction provided. However, no one should be allowed to enter the house immediately. Windows should be opened and fans should be turned on to keep the house ventilated for a few more hours. All necessary garments, pots, pans, utensils and dishes should be washed before using them again. Many homeowners recommend the use of a flea bomb or fogger to completely eliminate the presence of irritating fleas inside the house because of its effectiveness and efficiency in providing a flea-free home.
Watch this video on how to use a flea bomb to control fleas in your home.